Washington, DC is not fucking Disneyland. It is my home.
It is not some peculiar merry-go-round that has no context.
My city is, yes, home to the United States Capitol, The White House, The Supreme Court, and some six hundred people at the VIP level who govern our nation, along with their…
Accurate, and always relevant, and so frustrating.
- goestoeleven likes this
- aroseblossoming likes this
- atomicovermind likes this
- atomicovermind reblogged this from tbridge and added:
- nicknameless likes this
- nicky36 likes this
- pinkabrinka likes this
- ungracefulme likes this
- ashamedtosay said:Washington DC is home to our history. All dysfunction your fellow citizens see within the political battles waged there - we sent there. Sorry about that btw….
- ashamedtosay likes this
- doubleuefwhy likes this
- dennymayo reblogged this from tbridge and added:
- dennymayo likes this
- samerfarha likes this
- scholvin likes this
- nomcakes reblogged this from tbridge
- nomcakes likes this
- gatsbylives likes this
- rhlevitin likes this
- sblaufuss likes this
- yodelmachine said:Gonna be a long uphill battle against metonymy, friend. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me…
- furiousfurious reblogged this from tbridge and added:
- afgurri likes this
- danfaust likes this
- tiffanyb likes this
- tbridge posted this